USAgain operates over 700 textile recycling collection bins in Washington, including the one at the Highlands Center in Renton. The Highlands Center has been home to some of Renton’s best local businesses for years, and it also serves as a convenient spot for area residents to recycle unwanted clothing.
The Highlands Center offers Renton a variety of businesses and services
- The 76 Food Mart has competitively priced gasoline and convenience items like soft drinks, microwavable food, household supplies, beer and wine.
- The No Bull Saloon offers great food, games, and an overall friendly and relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a cold beverage.
- Mocha Madness provides a huge selection of coffee drinks that’ll get your day started right or provide a much-needed afternoon pick-me-up.
- Taqueria Y Carniceria has a selection of Mexican food that’s sure to satisfy your south of the border cravings.
- Hot Pho serves up some of the best Vietnamese noodle soup in Renton.
- The Salon is an all-in-one stop for hair, nails and tanning needs.
USAgain’s partnership with the Highlands Center allows unwanted clothes in Renton to be given a second life. This provides people with much-needed clothing and diverts harmful waste from landfills, so every recycled garment is truly a win-win.
Next time you stop by one of the Highlands Center’s fantastic business be sure to bag up your unwanted clothing to donate in the green-and-white collection bin.usagain